I am 22.
PostSecret Blog Pictures That Include Me! ...my cats are adorable :D ThinMess (My Fitblr)
Talk to Me!!!
I'm currently studying abroad in Ireland.... I'll arrive back to the US on May 31st.
It's pretty damn sweet.
But I miss my boyfriend.
His name is Tommy and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be with him for the rest of forever. It's pretty exciting.
The looking at my page should smile. It's the second best thing you can do with your lips!
I've got this goal to lose 30 pounds and get my body from 3 years ago back. The tracker below is from MyFitnessPal. You can see details on my journey at my ThinMess blog.
My grandpa has Alzheimer’s so he has no idea who my grandma is but everyday for the last three or four months he brings her in flowers from their garden and asks her to run away with him and be his wife and everyday she says she already is and everyday the smile my grandpa gets on his face is the most beautiful heartfelt thing I have ever seen.
xflowerofcarnagex asked: Share 10 things about yourself and then pass this on to ten of your favorite followers. ♥
1. I am crazy madly in love with a man named Tommy. We’re currently separated because we have some issues to work out, but someday soon I hope we can fix them up. I want to spend the rest of my life with him.
2. I am really, really sunburnt right now and it’s splotchy and weird. It hurts. I lived in Ireland for 6 months and got really pale and the weeke I got back (this past week) I went down to Alabama and was burnt immediately. I’m in Panama City Beach, Florida right now (got here yesterday) and I’m dreading the sun. It’s fun. Ha.
3. I’m currently trying to lose weight. If you stalk my tagged/me you can see photos of me how I was only 3 years ago versus how I look now. I had a flat stomach and weighed 120. Fall 2011 I weighed in at 165. By Fall 2012 I was down to 156 which was a loss, but not nearly enough of one. 9 pounds in a year? Come on! That’s nothing! Right now I weigh about 140 so I’ve lost 16 pounds since Christmas. Most of that was in the past two months. I’m hoping to be back to 120 by the end of the summer. That means I need to lose about 2 pounds a week which is a reasonable albeit serious goal. It’s a challenging goal and realistically I probably won’t get there, but I’m trying. When I weighed 120 I was in the Army ROTC and I know no matter how hard I push myself, my workouts won’t be that intense without an officer yelling in my ear.
4. My favorite part of myself is my eyes. They are mostly a green color with orange around the inner rim and a teal around the outside. They get more blue or more green or sometimes even more vibrant orange in the middle depending on my emotions. Yes, it IS possible. Look it up. Mine do. I might start taking pictures of them at different emotions to prove this.
5. I just graduated college with two degrees: one in marketing and one in international business. My first job after college? I’m working at a gun shop and range.
6. I don’t have a car at the moment. I sold my car before leaving for Ireland and now I’m car-less.
7. I’m also technically home-less. I’m staying with my aunt for a few weeks but my plan was to move in with Tommy when I got back but when that didn’t really work out as planned I didn’t have any other arrangements made. I could move back in with my parents but I’m 22 and really just don’t want to do that unless I really have to.
8. I want to move to California someday in the San Francisco area. The only problem with that is the living expenses are crazy-high so I’d have to find a job that pays well and until I get more experience under my belt, that’s difficult.
9. I have a pet cat named Pickle who is absolutely adorable. He’s grey and fluffy and huge. I also have another grey fluffy cat named Princess that is technically mine but she lives with my momma. I don’t see her very much but my family has nicknamed her “Dreads” because when she sheds her fur gets very matted and clumpy.
10. I am severely dehydrated and never drink enough water!